+ Reply to Thread

Thread: POST IT Notes

Default POST IT Notes

Those little yellow pieces of paper help remind me of things I have to do. For instance, when I check my E-Mail and I see that there are several Post replies from the BB, I write down what the Posts are, then delete them and go to FAOL.
    (That's how I do it)
    Being my own worst critic for most of my life, is not always a good thing. I have learned that I HAVE to make mistakes in order to learn.
    It's about being balanced. Don't Flame (ranting is good therapy though)
    This applies to me, Don't bash yourself for making a mistake! Say your sorry and move on.
    I am fascinated how difficult it is to communicate through the written word.
    I decided to write down Do's and Don'ts of what I need to watch out for on the BB.
    1. Hot button topics; I have my pet peeves and I don't want to get mad replying to someone's topic (raining on their parade)
    2. Flexible communication; If I don't want to normally reply to someone's topic, then I send a PM instead.
    One person was even flattered that I took the time send a PRIVATE message!
    3. Save the Jokes for when you get to know the person. I want to be sensitive to someone in another country also. GBF I have a feeling you will comment on this!
    Communicating with new people and people from different countries, reminds me of Jack Webb from the old TV show, "JUST THE FACTS MAAM!"
    It's OK to be a little more friendly than Jack (Dragnet Police Show)
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Blog Entries

My motto Doug, and feel free to copy it.

If they lead with their chin , Hit them on their chin! hahahahaha

Really though, You communicate quite well on here and because you do, it is fairly easy to get a handle on what your character is like. For that reason I like to take the occasional cheap shot at you,( and a few others ) all in fun of course. Rock on My man!
    Loved your Hyjacking post by the way. 8 pages now and growing. People must like eggplant.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu Bee Flyer
    People must like eggplant.
    Doesn't everyone?

Joe
    Joe Valencic
    Life Member FFF
    Rod Builder in Chains

Joe............
    NO!!
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Cary usually sticks a post it note on me, with a fake name and address, so that when I get lost out shopping, there's little chance I'll be returned!!
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

Betty,
    I WAS going to comment, but it had to do with kicking you and that's not acceptable.
    The FIRST person to write down all 3,000 EGGPLANT recipes on Post IT notes get's special recognition, from a panel or board or a Atta Boy from me.
    Good Luck!
    Doug P.S. Don't even think about loading the PI notes into your printer!
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

+ Reply to Thread