+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Monthly Drawing

Default Monthly Drawing

I confess--I am completely confused when trying to enter the monthly draw for prizes. I don't know how to participate in the draw each month since the "new" system has taken effect.I suspect that I haven't entered the draw for months as there is nothing to indicate to me that I have entered.I don't know what the tickets I have earned for replying to questionnaires are to be used for--perhaps entering the draws?--but how? I could find no answers to these questions in the FAQs section or in the section indicating the monthly prizes.

At the risk of being humiliated because of incorrect information...

I THINK all you need to do is just click on the link for the contest on the home page and then click on the button that says: "Enter all completed tickets".

That should be all that is required to enter you in each month's drawing if you have initially completed any of the "Ticket" questions.

BTW, just 'cause you didn't win doesn't mean you didn't enter. If that was/is the case...I'm not entered either.

On the page with the questions after you hit "Enter all completed tickets" if you do not see the tickets to the right then you haven't completed the questions. If you see the tickets on the right you are entered.

If you don't see the tickets to the right then hit the two buttons above and they will take you to the pages where you can answer the questions. Once you have answered the questions then once each month you simply hit "Enter all completed tickets" and the tickets appear to the right. When the tickets appear you know you are entered.

Pretty soon LF & JC may want more info in that case there will likely be a new button and more questions to fill out but until then answer the questions and just hit "Enter all completed tickets" each month.

Now if I can just win that BEAUTIFUL reel they have for a prize this month!!

Let No One Walk Alone
    <*)))))><{----------}><((((*>

After you click the Enter all completed tickets button, scroll back down to the tickets and you will see three tickets on the right. Also, above them it should read entered for 200703. It is a great improvement, if you have a memory as bad an mine you can go back and check to see if you have entered for the month.

Thanks guys. You got it right, including a possible change in some of the questions soon.

I won't enter the bonus questions, because in my opinion, they are similar to what I may have anserered in a privious month and I have not a clue as to what I may have anserewed then. I am in a quandry and very confused (what else is new?). For that matter, the answer I just entered may again not be the best of my judgement, so in that case I feel I have missed out on multiple bonus points and for that I am glad to have obligied all who have entered the contest because my lack of ambiguidy has help your own selfess cause. Thank you very much for understanding my case in point, Jonezee

Thanks everyone. I learned that I haven't entered a draw in months!! I guess that's what happens when you are too emabarassed to ask.

I am one of those guys who every Monday checks in to see what's new on the site, but doesn't very often participate in the BBs. This may change come June when I retire.

Fishmate. Please remember, you are your own boss, no one is tempting you to reply to the BB. Let the force be with you......retirement is golden, live the day, reapt the rewards. Lucky man.......Oh and we do take donations. Do you have an FAOL patch? An FAOL bumper sticker? Do you have DOTS? You will be surprised by what a couple of bucks donation to "The Friends Of Faol" will get you and it is satisfying too. Thanks friend.

Really, to enter the drawings, you are supposed to print out the tickets, bury them in your backyard under a full moon... really, that is how you do it, I promise... Everyone should do it that way (at least for the reel drawing...) hahahahaha.

+ Reply to Thread