Many people have heard about the beautiful fish, the bull trout and you may know that it is indangered, but do you know why? I'll tell you,

Late january, i was at my favorite spot, i go to take off my leaky hippers(i have got orvis pro guide waders now, so i shouldn't be complaining)and i come back and a family was in my spot, and they knew that is was coming back, the father was like a bodybuilder, and i am only an eigth grader, so id didn't feel like picking a fight, so i went elsewhere. they were using huge rapallas, and they were fishing for the big ones. after the first 5 minuites, they had a monster on, after about 30 minuites it was in, it was about a 15 pound bull trout. i was about to congradulate the kid when the father picked up the fish by gills and plopped it on land for about 5 min. after picture time they KICKED it back into the water and gave it a shove and it hit a large rock. (i was thinking "that fish will have a very quick death" and it did) i found the fish rotting about a week later 1/4 mile downstream, it's head was smashed in.

happy poaching,

JZ!