I spent a week at Libby's last July. I can't say enough good things about the Camp. Matt Libby, the owner, is a class act. The main lodge and cabins can't be beat. The food is delicious. Everyone mentions breakfast (which is great), but the lunches they pack for your day long trips are equally great, and dinner is better then most resorts. Fishing is great. Brook trout are everywhere -- lakes (big and small), streams, brooks and tibutaries leading into the lakes. You can also catch land locked salmon, and splake (a cross between lake trout and brook trout bred and stocked by the State -- don't ask or bother). The float planes will get you to waters not otherwise accesible by 99% of mankind. The on-site store/shop is well stocked. The best part, however, are the guides. Mike Langley is one of the best. Great attitude, loves to fish, an amazingly long and delicate cast and knows more "secret" fishing holes then anyone I know. One day I fished a stream, lake and tributary, with Mike, and caught no less than 75 brook trout. My largest for the week was an 18.5" brook trout, taken on a hornberg, in a small but very deep lake.

Be prepared to see more Moose than humans, and the occasional black bear and white tail deer.

Next time I will return in September, before bear season.