Well Im going to piggy-back this with a report AND a request. First the report, seems some real lunkers for this small stream survived the brief ice-over just fine. My buddy hit it on Thu and I at sundown on friday. We both caught 3-4 each, with two reaching the 16-17" range. I was only there an hour, and it was all streamer action.

Now the request. I LOST my Orvis Wheatley fly box...the expensive one. All black on the outside with the Orvis logo, inside contained mostly trout flies with clips on the left and compartments on the right. Retails for about $95 with another hundred bucks in flies inside easy. I am BUMMED. I dont like to normally spend that much on something so utilitarian, but I planned on passing that box to my son when the time came. SO, if any of my C-ville peers have a chance to fish the Mormans, I only got to the main pool where nearly everyone goes before sundown, please keep an eye out for it. I reached down off the bank to reel one in, and I bet it fell out right then and there. Didnt realize it till I got home and I live 1.5 hours away. Man Im bummed.

If you find it, keep the flies. All I want is that box. thank you!!