Cheated out of $150 at Christmas time. Christmas spirit? Actually even before Thanksgiving and cheated my wife out of a Christmas gift. Thanksgiving spirit?

Nov 16, 2006
Jim,
Just got your message about the BLA II Reel. How do you want to pay. You can Paypal me or send a money order. Your choice? Just let me know and I will send out the reel. I will be out flyfishing this weekend but available monday if you need to call me. Number is xxxxxx and my name is Billy.

Nov 21
Hello, sorry for the delay I have been fishing for a few days. I recieved your message on my phone but didn't get the full phone number to call you back. I traded the Lefty DVD already but I will send you the Orvis BLA II reel you are wanting. My number is xxxx and I will ship out the reel as soon as I recieve your money order.

Nov 22
Sounds good! When it gets here. I will send you the reel as soon as it clears the bank.

Nov 28
Hello, I recieved the check and will send out the reel as soon as it clears. Thanks and happy fishing!

Dec 1
I will check in the morning to see if that check has cleared. I will get that reel sent out ASAP!

Dec 17
Sorry for the delay I took a trip. Reel goes out tomorrow. Enjoy and catch lots of fish with it..

Jan 6
Sorry for the delay in getting you a message. I have been out of town but I recieved you message today and couldn't make out the full phone number you left. (again?) I sent out the reel thru the US Postal service and you should have recieved it. I will check and see if it was returned to sender..If not then I will send you money back as the insurance will only cover $100 of the reel. I will be back on the 8th and if the reel is there then resend. I'm certain that I sent it to your correct address but will see what's going on. Worse case scenerio I will refund you $150 and get the insurance money back. Sorry for this inconvenance and I will make it right.

Jan 10, 2007!
I'm going to send you out a cashier's check for a refund on your money. I don't know what has happened but you should have recieved the reel long ago.
-----------
I have not heard from him since Jan 10. Couldn't make out my phone number multiple times? It's in print in the message PM'd to him to purchase the reel. He never sent a reel. He has never, ever, from day one even questioned my intgegrity or whether or not I even recieved the reel....because he knows he didn't send it. He has never asked for a verification of address because he has it three times. ON the PM I sent to him, on the envelope with the check and on the check. He has never contacted me to say a check was ever sent. He has never gotten back to me to see if I received said check. NOTHING! I have had some other issues to deal with, but I think he has had ample time to make good and has not even bothered. I have re-located and have a new phone number, however my home address for mail has not changed, nor has my PM in my messge file. So he has had plenty of time and ways to contact me. I wonder how many times he has sold that reel now?