Has anybody else had problems like this? I'm on a wild goose chase of sorts, trying to put together a new fly-fishing outfit. Maybe somebody can reccomend somewhere to shop so I don't have to order from half a dozen different places? Or maybe reccomend equivalent equipment that would narrow down the # of orders. Here's what I'm looking for:

Temple Fork Outfitters Lefty Kreh Pro 9', 9-wt, 4-piece rod

Orvis Battenkill Mid-Arbor V

300yd Power Pro 50lb-test line (for backing - a 200yd spool would probably work, but I think they're only sold in 150yd and 300yd spools)

RIO Powerflex floating running line (or something similar, if anybody has any suggestions)

RIOMax 9-wt floating shooting head

I can get the rod, backing, and an AirFlo Ridge running line at Cabelas, but that's it.

I can get the rod, reel, and shooting head at [url=http://www.feather-craft.com:55bef]Feather Craft[/url:55bef], but not the running line or backing (althought they do have an SA running line; how important is it to have all components from the same manufacturer?)

There are a couple other places where I could get the just the rod, or just the shooting head & running line. I also know that I can pick up the reel locally, but from the shopping I've done, everything else would have to be ordered, whether by myself or a shop.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Nathan