Went fishing again yesterday afternoon, third time this week, and caught about 6-7 trout.Have a mile of C&R stream that goes through the boundary of a large park in Salem, Virginia. Had a neat experience when a little boy, about 5-6, and his parents came down to the area I was at about 6:00 pm. The little fellow was carrying his little red rod and some other gear and his dad was trailing with a dog on a leash and mom was carrying her own fishing gear. I had just hooked a trout and waved to his folks and pointed at the little fellow. They came closer and I asked them what his name was and they said Robert; so, I asked if he could help me reel in a fish and they said okay. I handed the rod to him and he knew what to do and was reeling with all his might. At this point wished I hadn't left my camera in the car. About fifteen feet from the bank it came off and the line sailed over his head and he had an awful look of disappointment on his face. His folks said not to worry as that happens sometimes and I told him it was a good job and maybe we'd catch another. Didn't really think that would happen as I hadn't caught one, since that one, in the last hour or so; but, wouldn't you know it. The fates intervened and I promptly hooked another on the second cast not a minute later. Called over to Robert to help me again and this time he brought it all the way in, reeling mightily on my 8 1/2' Orvis fly rod, and landed an nice 12" rainbow. He wanted to pick it up himself; so, I told him to wet his hands, which he promptly did, and brought it to the bank. He held it while I removed the hook and then asked his folks about keeping it. His mom told him we were in a Catch & Release area so he had to put it back. He was disappointed but complied and listened when his mom told him to move it back and forth in the water so it would revive okay. It swam away in a bit and Robert was good to go! His folks thanked me and I told them I enjoyed it more than catching one myself. Who knows, maybe we'll have a new fly fisher soon. His dad later asked me where he could get a decent fly rod for Robert. This was a way better experience then the previous and later trout I caught this week.