+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Save me from Mickey one day!

Default Save me from Mickey one day!

Hello, I'll be in D'world in eartly June. What are some of the fly-fishing opportunities around Orlando? Also, are there guiding services that provide transportation to and from the D'world motels? Thanks. RR

Bass lakes at D World.
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Tons of stuff. Try these for your information.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...DO+FLY+fishing

Default Thanks

Thanks Lucky, I'll check it out. RR

DShock, I have to admit that when I first read your response I thought you were pulling my fin. I pictured myself trolling from the monorail, foul hooking robotic hippos. I checked it out however, and,what do you know, you were on the level. But, because this is my first (and may be the last) chance I get to Fly-fish in the Sunshine State, I want to fish the Salt (or at least brackish) water. Your redfish. snook, tarpon fishing looks mighty attractive. Thanks for your info. RR

I thought this was going to be about the Mickey Finn streamer.

Sorry Gramps, No Mickey Finn or Carrie Stevens, Grey Ghosts, nine-threes, light or dark Edson tigers. Not even a Parmacheene Belle. RR

Sorry Gramps, No Mickey Finn or Carrie Stevens, Grey Ghosts, nine-threes, light or dark Edson tigers. Not even a Parmacheene Belle. RR

I have stayed in Disney World, Orlando, lots of hotels in the park. The front desk set me up with a guide, boat and tackle. He picked me up at the hotel, went to his dock on the Disney property, covered miles of canals and ponds, had a great time. Reasonable too. Be sure to ask for a fly-fishing guide. You might want to take some of your own flies, they seem to be into poppers down there. Good luck, Jonezee

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Rat
    DShock, I have to admit that when I first read your response I thought you were pulling my fin. I pictured myself trolling from the monorail, foul hooking robotic hippos. I checked it out however, and,what do you know, you were on the level. But, because this is my first (and may be the last) chance I get to Fly-fish in the Sunshine State, I want to fish the Salt (or at least brackish) water. Your redfish. snook, tarpon fishing looks mighty attractive. Thanks for your info. RR
    I wasn't kidding, but you were right to check since there are some UNSCRUPULOUS people around here!
    D World is a BIG place! It is fun to ride the monorail around the Park.
    Go on the GM Test Drive ride. Your going 60 and your coming to a hair pin corner and somebody forgot where the brakes were!!!!!
    Have Fun! Watch out for those GATORS!
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

+ Reply to Thread