Quote Originally Posted by perch
Me not being currently embroiled in any merchantile dispute at the moment I can calmly say this.
Remember that adventures come in many forms.
Havent we all had a tough day on the water?
If we can maintain our cool (Betty being the exception, I hate being ignored for hotties too, more on that below)
while these things are happening , and look at the inadequacies of others,
than we can maintain our own intelectual supeiority.

Betty, my youngest daughter is blessed with physical beauty (shes's very smart too thank God).
She was 19 at the time. She and I were at Wall.. and she went her way and I went to sportting goods(such as it is).
She finished up and came to find me. I on the other hand was trying to get some help to no avail.
Up walks Amanda to me and like right now had no less than three different sales reps(all guys)of varying ages asking if she was "finding eveything ok"?
Of course Amanda batted her lashes ,puts on her best "Oh gee thanks" smile and says
"Oh , Im just here with my Dad" and then I become the focus of they're attention.
Next time , get a young hottie to go with you and the road will become smooth out very soon.
Perch, Your a better man than I! I was lucky and have a handsome son, not a hottie daughter. I'm afraid that would have made me a nervous wreck!
Doug