+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Baseball Day Everyone!

Default Happy Baseball Day Everyone!

Totally inappropriate, totally the wrong place for it; JC can yank it if he wants but...

...pitchers & catchers report to Spring Training today so for me; today my favorite sport AND spring have officially begun!

Play ball!

Totally agree.

Tim

Default :!:

Yes, I agree indeed! I couldn't have much better news. Especially b/c we're getting dumped on today with snow here in Columbus. Play Ball!!!
    Leave No Trace

Boozle, RW here

I totally agree with you. Once football season is over I look forward to baseball once again with a passion. Now that I've moved to upstate New York, I can get the YES channel and am able to watch "every" Yankee game all season long if I'm able. Between that, my fishing and gardening, you could say that I'm a very happy retiree.

Later, RW
    "The value of trout is simply that they exist" <Frank Weisbarth>

RW:

Sadly I can't get YES where I live so I have to hope the wind is blowing in the right direction and I can get some games on the radio plus the few that end up on Fox and ESPN. I will watch other games too but not with same passion as I do when it's the Yanks!

But I now have the AAA Scranton Yankees an hour away so I'll be up there watchin' the kids on their way to the bigs!

Bamboozle: Checkout MLB.com. They have a package that lets you watch the games or listen to them on your computer.

Tim

Blog Entries

I work for a College with 14 (NAIA) national baseball championships. (including last year.) The first tournament is this weekend here in Lewiston. Let spring begin

Eric
    "Complexity is easy; Simplicity is difficult."
    Georgy Shragin
    Designer of ppsh41 sub machine gun

Quote Originally Posted by Panman
    Bamboozle: Checkout MLB.com. They have a package that lets you watch the games or listen to them on your computer.
    Yea I know about it but pi$$es me off that MLB makes you pay when it USED to be free! I only have a dial-up connection so that makes it not too enjoyable. It's bad enough when I sit there like some kind of junkie in front of my computer watching the Gameday game simulation graphics; waiting for the updates when I can't get a game on TV or radio.

I'm hoping that Sirius and XM Radio will merge or something; or that Sirius gets MLB broadcasts since I have Sirius in the house & car.

Ahh for the good old days when I used to get ALL the games FOR FREE on Channel 11.

Comerica Park will be sold out again this year. I hope the Tigers can keep the momentum going, at least give a try for the pennant.

Bamboozle.. you may get your wish. NASCAR ran from XM to Sirius and I wouldn't be surprised if MLB doesn't do the same thing. Every other major sport is represented on Sirius.. basketball, NFL and NCAA football, etc... I'm not a huge baseball fan in terms of watching the game, but I do like having it on the radio. Would be nice to get it on Sirius.

+ Reply to Thread