*** FLIES ARE IN THE MAIL ON 4-29!!! ***

*** SWAP IS NOW CLOSED!!! ***

Announcing the Smoky Mountain Fly Swap!

I will be visiting the Smoky Mountain National Park the end of April. I would like to swap effective patterns for this region. Some example flies are Mr. Rapidan, Yallerhammer, Thunderhead, Eastern Yellow Stonefly, Tennessee Wulff, Orange Stimulator, etc... Any pattern that works for this region will do.

I will limit this swap to 12 tiers. Since I always seem to lose the fly that works the best, I would like everyone to tie 2 each for everyone, for a total of 24 flies.

Signup deadline will be Feb 28, flies are due to me by April 1. Any flies that arrive late without special arrangement will be returned.

Be sure to ship your flies in a box large and sturdy enough to hold the flies you will be getting back. Make sure to include a return stamped and addressed envelope strong enough to hold it all. No metered mailing strips please. Toe tags are optional. Please mark your envelopes with your online name and the swap name. I will PM you my mailing address as you sign up for the swap. Please confirm when you receive my address.

I will tie a size 10 foam post Mr. Rapidan Parachute

Me - Mr. Rapidan Parachute *COMPLETE*
Me - Stickbait soft hackle *COMPLETE*
Me - Smokey Mountain Candy *COMPLETE*
CJ - Orange Stimulator *SWAP FLIES RECEIVED*
kayakfish - Smoky Mountain Forked Tail *SWAP FLIES RECEIVED*
bassman - #14 Green Weenie *SWAP FLIES RECEIVED*
Esquire92 - Tellico Nymph *SWAP FLIES RECEIVED*
Kahuna - Yallerhammer *SWAP FLIES RECEIVED*
okieflyfisheman - Mountain Red Head *RECEIVED*
LarryF - #10 BH GRHE'S with rubber legs *SWAP FLIES RECEIVED*