saved the butpack with my gear in it including 1reel sparespool 5 wt float and sink lines fly boxs w/flies got to buy/build a rod.but considering it is 24 for a high I have some time.Sorta hard to fish when it is 6-12 degree low at night.(never could cast that well to hit an Ice Hole)I have till march to get a rod set up the way I want.9 ft 5 wt mid-flex light weight and smooth and cheap. don't want much do I.Everything is going well Thanks for the offers but push comes to shove I will get a martin for the season start.Never tied much so that is no problem and Cabellas is coming to St Louis area!!!!yipeeeeeeeee!been checking H&H to look at blanks considering building.After all I know have a rotiserrie motor I could use (grill bought the farm).Waders gone but the canoe survived (just wait till summer to wade.)Lost all my clothes and sewing machines,bought a new sewing machine clothes will come for the wife (been buying cloth) for me 7 shirts and 7 prs jeans.salvaged most of my pattern folder and the hard drives the patterns I use were all loaded onto my puter recovering as we speak.Oh btw I am a near seamstess/seamster level sewer(that,s sewer as in needle and thread not sewer as in PLUMBING (pronounced so r)hehehehehe)salveged my humor new rod will come when I strip out the copper wire and alluminum siding from the house.already got a estimate from a friend of about $1500. in salvage scrap for thatand we start next wk. we're good
thanks hawk betty i appriciate the offers more than you know

Dennis