Thanks for the follow up info and yes trying to plan to be there for the Sow Bug Roundup. Used to attend religously the FFF conclave every October and Dad enjoyed the Sow Bug so much he started attending whenever possible or health permitted. Looking forward to spending time with many old friends, artists and tyers. It's always great fun! Saturday tying was full but hopefully will be able to ty on Friday. If not there is always next year!

Have always heard the shad fishing experience on high water can be awesome. Years ago watched a young man walk down the river bank with a huge broke back rapala and large bait casting outfit chunking and winding in high water. Sad part were the two browns he was dragging behind him on a chain that were about 4 to 5lbs each. I just can't bring myself to kill them. If I had to eat I would'nt be to selective but for the sport I would much rather release the big fish. But I guess BIG is relative on the white considering the number of fish we spotted over the years over 10lbs. Be safe, use caution when wading and layer up this time of year!

Best Regards!