For years Regal has had a vise they called their rotary. This was some what a misnomer and more aptly should have been called a" swivel head". It was a very user friendly vise but not really a rotary. My only complaint was the thickness of the jaws. Even the midge jaws were a bit thick for my taste. Now Regal has introduced a new vise with stainless jaws that taper to a much finer point. Problem solved.

Also Regal has just introduced a true rotary that has some real advantages. With most other rotary vises the housing that holds the bushings or bearing is fixed in position so the jaws always remain in the plane of rotation. This means that while the fly can be rotated the angle of the jaws cannot be changed or if they can it is not an easy maneuver. With Regal's new rotary the entire housing can be swiveled to any position in the same manner as their "swivel head" vise allowing the jaws to be placed at any position. This feature makes this a very very user friendly vise.The head is carefully balanced and spins on bearings with ease. It is available both in clamp and pedestal model.

I believe Regal has a real winner with this design. These vises are brand new and probably are not yet on your shops shelves.