Thanks Neil for the fine fly box nostalga stories. We all have memories of one sort or another when it comes to a piece of fly gear (flies and their storage boxes, reels and rods) that evokes the "moment" that brings back the "Good Old Days". My favorite fly storage container was the old 35mm flim storage cans. I mean the yellow can, red screw on top Kodak can. I never marked them, just keep opening one up until I got what I was looking for. I always knew what pocket held what so that helped in some respects. Now, years later, the same thrill is there...wonder what is in this one? They have all been replaced in the new vest I got sometime in the late 80's with aluminum boxes with magnetic holders or the clear plastic bins that take the fun out of rooting around for the fly of the moment. I wonder what old container others used? It won't be long before the black plastic with snap on lid 35mm storage containers will be antiques with the advent of digital cameras. Even Altoid cans would do in todays world.