This rod is an odd choice, but one I have fished successfully - an Eagle Claw 6 1/2 foot Feather Light. It casts well with a 5 or 6 weight line. I like a heavier line in close quarters because there is often very little of it outside the rod guides. This rod certainly meets your price criteria - you see them all the time on eBay for $15!

Downside - it's a fiberglass, slow action rod. It's not a distance casting rod. And a rod this ssllooooww isn't for everyone. But at 6.5', it's not too heavy to handle.

Upside - it's very rugged, it throws a short line very well, and you can roll cast with it. And did I mention that it's cheap? If you do break it in those close quarters you won't cry.

Probably more important than your rod choice, is to practice your roll casting. You may get away with the rods you already have by relying on roll casting.

Tom

(The Fenwick FF605 is a nicer short glass rod - grab them if you can! But they aren't available as cheaply as the Eagle Claw. Unfortunately, Fenwick doesn't make them anymore so you have to buy one on the secondary market.)