+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you and Hello

Default Thank you and Hello

Just a quick Thank you to Warren for posting info about my Father's One Bug and the nomination for fly of the week. Was truly touching and a great Tribute to "Sam" who will always be dad to me.

And...Hello to all who are fellow fly-fishers. I added some hints and suggestions on tying the one bug in the fly tying forum under Sam's One Bug. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Have a great fishing year!

Wade Blevins
    ~~~Waders~~~

Anderson, South Carolina (Northwest corner of SC) USA

Welcome to the gang Waders. Let us hear from on a regular basis. 8T

Default Thanks 8T

Thanks, Look forward to posying and learning. My cousin actually called me and let me know about the fly of the week. So was my first time to the site!
    Thanks Bill Fish. All I needed was another "vise" lol. Seriously though thanks for the invite!
    ~~~Waders~~~

Default Posying? lol

POSTING.....sheesh all thumbs myself!

Thank you for the "thank you". It was my pleasure. I thought the world of Sam and wish he was still here. I will have to tell you some of the stories we talked about on our fishing trip we made to Bedford Lake. When you get the time, let's get together and go fishing. I will be glad to show you the Elk River and the Duck river. Just let me know.

It was great to see your post and I will look forward to meeting you. By the way, last night I submitted his L-Eye-Bee popper for the FOTW so keep your eyes open for it.

Welcome to one of the finest flyfishing,flytying and fly anything web site going. LF and JC run a great web site here and it is for the family.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Blog Entries

Hi Waders. Welcome to FAOL. There are at least 3 Threads on the One Bug in the Fly tying forum you might be interested in. Don't forget to try out the Chat, there are some interesting, if a little warped people on there every evening.
    For God's sake, Don't Quote me! I'm Probably making this crap up!

How do you tell if your a little warped?
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Blog Entries

Doug , just ask , I will tell you.
    Ps you qualify! lol

If you have talked to Marvin for more than 45 minutes and understood Him. You are by definition a little warped.

I should have a certificate on the wall!
    I have never gone into the Chat Room, Marvin scares me!
    Doug
    Enjoying the joys of others and suffering with them- these are the best guides for man. A.E.

Blog Entries

Doug , Chat is easy and the chatters are super friendly , fun, and very informative. You can also just lurk in chat. Frankly no one cares if you are a chatty kathy like me or quiet as a lamb. click on the Chat button. A page will come up with the option to join the chat. On that page you can see a list of who the chatters are currently in chat. If you see just Marvin on the list or me and marvin and are afraid of me or any other chatter. You have the option of not joining in and no one will be the wiser.
    Ps. Marvin can't swim, thats why he doesn't fish!

+ Reply to Thread