+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roscoe Fish-In information

Default Roscoe Fish-In information

All Attendees,

* Don't forget or be left out of the 'Gift Swap'. It will be held on Wednesday night about 10:00pm during the tying session at the Reynold's House. Remember, gifts should have a rough market value of $5-10 and should be useful to the recipient during the Fish-In. Place item(s) in a package and don't forget to put your name in the gift.

* The 'Fly Swap' will be held on Wednesday night at the tying session.

* Don't forget to sign-up for the Thursday night cookout. Food will be ready at 5:00 so everyone can eat, relax for awhile, then get back into the water for the evening hatch. The sign-up sheet will be at the Roscoe Diner in the mornings and at the Reynold's House during the tying sessions. Sign-up and payment is needed before the end of breakfast on Thursday.

* Group going to the Neversink will leave from the Roscoe Diner parking lot at about 9:00am on Thursday.

* Casting Clinic, taught by Ray Dubois, will start at 1:00pm on Friday at the Pavillion on the grounds of the Catskill Fly Fishing Center & Museum.

* Get-A-Way dinner will be Saturday evening and is tentatively set for the Rockland House.

Wow, this is coming up soon. I won't get down till Tuesday and I can't wait. See you then.

Allan

[This message has been edited by tyeflies (edited 24 May 2005).]

I'm really looking forward to the Fish In. Hopefully this wet weather will help us out for next week. There hasn't been much action of late. I have a good feeling about the Fish In week.

+ Reply to Thread