+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michigan Au Sable River Fish - In

Default Michigan Au Sable River Fish - In

I have just talked to Rusty Gates and the week of July 2nd will be a good week to hold the Fish - In. This will also save a lot of us a days vacation. Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on improving this one.
    Such as hold the Casting Contest earlier in the week as so many had to leave early to get home.
    I think things went very well last year although the fishing was slow. Holding the Fish - In earlier may improve that.

Thanks Jack. You and your henchmen did a fantastic job last year. I know that some only attended for a few days and missed some activities. I will work with you all and will offer our humble services whenever it seems I can do the most damage. There has already been a rumor that I have a surprise, be hard to beat the 'Maestro' though.
    I do hope as many as possible can stay at the lodge. It just is more convenient when we are all at one place. Last year he was full, now we have a chance to get more of us in the lodge if we reserve early. I like the idea of making it an annual affair. And,,, Rusty serves the best perch in the state too. I had them five times last year. QC says he will show this year for sure. That will be fantastic.

+ Reply to Thread