Ok .... got myself thinking - and that could be trouble ............. time for some tying evolution. Was involved with this once on another site with cool results, now I thought - 'there's numerous fly tiers here' ...

Was wondering who's up for some .... Experimentation ? A few feathers, some fur, maybe a little glue, some flash, rubber ....... Whatever grabs your fancy.

No physical swapping of flies - just you tying and a pic or 2 of what you came up with.

Take the good old .... Wooly Bugger. The iconic 'I hate you fly' of many, but so damned effective, if can represent numerous aquatic critters depending how it's fished. This fly has to have been tweeked, adjusted, altered numerous ways over the years.

Let's see what Abhorrition you can come up with - or already derrived creature you like. It doesn't have to be proven effective - just ........ What can you come up with. Must have the original WB ingredients (marabou tail, body, palmered hackle). Lead / weight is optional. Anything else is ............. up to you.

I'll toss mine up here Monday (as I'm not around a PC over the weekend).

darrell,