Quote Originally Posted by ohiotuber
Mike,
You can say "hi" to CH in person! He'll be at the tying show in Eastlake this next Saturday & I figure you're going with me...right? I'll call you.
Mike
Hey Mikey. If you got to Eastlake you won't find a shoe there. We moved to a new venue because the old one wanted a 250% increase in the rent. Check out the Expo website at http://www.expo2007.ncff.net for details and directions. It's actually closer for you guys from the Southeast.

Just my 2 cents on this thread...I know CH personally and if he said he forgot, you can take that to the bank. I've been to his home and there's not a lot of extra room in the tying room. If he could accomodate an extra person I know he would do it.

I sure would not want to be as busy as he is, and this is a second career for him after he retired. He's teaching a beginning deer hair seminar at our show on the 13th, and will be tying all day as well. Just his 1 hour seminar is worth more than the $10 admission for the entire show. He surely gives a lot back to the hobby, and really more than a lot of people know.

Have you had his wife's cookies? To die for...

Joe