Well I have a bit of a problem. The situation is the following: My favorite tier is visiting the USA for the last time. He just so happens to be tying at a well known fly tier's house not too far from me. Over the past few years I have ordered quite a bit of stuff from this other well known tier and have expressed a great interest in the this other [foreign] tier. At one point I even talked to this person about my favorite tier (whom he is good friends with) coming to the USA. He said that although the chances are slim, he was trying to get him to come back and do a workshop at least one more time. At that time he supposedly put me on a "list" to take a class with my favorite tier. He assured me he would contact me if he was successful in getting my favorite tier to come to the USA. Now, after about a year, I find out that my favorite tier will be in the USA at a show (which is far away from me). I then contact the other well known tier who lives not too far from me and ask if my favorite tier will give a workshop at his house. I received a response stating that he will be giving a workshop but in fact it is already full. He seems to have forgotten about when we talked about if this were to happen and the "list." Is it wrong to now remind him about this? I am not sure what will happen if I do and I would not want anything bad to happen as I always buy materials from him.
Sorry for the long post and I hope this makes sense!