Yes Bam, please do. I am always to the left as you enter and around the corner where the tyers are lined up againt the wall. Gartside, Baltzie, Donnie Bastian and then me and Brandt. Last couple of years at Somerset Chuck, the promoter, has been 'selling' more and more tyers tables until there are now only 3 or 4 'FREE" half tables left. Between guys having so much stuff to sell(and they rarely tie) and a few that perhaps think if they didn't 'buy' a table they might not be asked to tie 16 or 17 of the 8 foottyer's tables have been gobbled up. As I figure I am part of the entertainment I don't believe in 'buying a table'. The free tables that are left now usually have to 'split' the day with two other tyers. This, being the most popular show, is the only show this happens at. Dave and I may have only one guy to split the day with so what I will do is tie all day Friday and half a day Saturday and then give up my spot to the third guy leaving my tying buddy there the whole show. Once I break down I don't want to have to set up again, and it also give me a chance to wander...I rarely get to sneak away for a slide show and this lets me do it. Also time to visit Jeff, Dr Fish and hopefully make it ovver to Jerry , Dot Man. Every year I try to get over there and get way laid talking to people on the way...lol. Seeya..