For those of you in or following the rod swap, you will recall that I mentioned meeting a fella that had claimed to have about 250 old production house bamboo fly rods. He offered to sell some to me, and I tried to get out there to meet him and see what he had. Well, I finally got around to doing that today. All I can say is . He wasn't kiddin! More old fly rods than I have ever seen. Nothing super nice, just a bunch of old blue collar rods, a lot of mismatched/spare parts, but a lot of repairable rods as well. Even a few that need no repair at all. Would take forever to sort through them all and find out what he had (which would be a lot of fun). He sold me a 3/1 South Bend 359-8.5' and a 3/1 9' HI Governor, both full length sections in restorable condition, for $60. He also sold me a Ocean City 77 reel with some old silk line on it for $7.50 and a really neat four and a half foot fiberglass fly rod (yeah 4.5 feet long! I need to post some photos of that one) for $20. And there are a lot more where that came from. Not sure what exactly I am advocating here, don't really have time to broker another great Boo Buy, but maybe someday. If so, it probably should be soon, the guy is 75 years old and not breathin too great.