Several months ago, I had requested information related to fly-fishing lessons for troubled youth and the response was great. Most important, the youth director at my place of employment has started the ball rolling and it looks good for late Spring. Thank you for your support.

Obviously, I have taken time to search the web and read through numerous web sites and found great information. However, I have not found one site directly related to my need.

Here is a new quest for information that hits closer to home. Where as, my wife and I enjoyed fly-fishing though she was a beginner. Since, February 18, 2005, she has lost her interest for many things related to outdoors due to depression and grieving as per our daughters untimely death. Therefore, it is my hope to re-kindle her interest, but I am too near the situation for any objective help; hence, I am wondering if there are any outdoor retreats for grieving mothers or parents?

In closing, the nearest activity that I found related to women?s health and fishing are those fantastic support groups for women recovering from cancer. Hopefully, this quest will generate a similar interest or provide a direct link that will allow me to inspire my wife.