+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clark's Creek - Dauphin County, PA

Default Clark's Creek - Dauphin County, PA

Anybody fishing this stream at this point in the year? Suggestions for flies? Weather's not TOO bad this coming weekend and if I can get out, I'd like to. Thanks!!!

I do well during this time of year with Shenk's White Minnow's in size 10 fished in tail outs. Also midges fished below a terrestrial dropper do well to rising fish. Have fun! I'll be out there today myself.
    "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." John Wayne.

"When you know, to know that you know, and when you do not know, to know that you do not know - that is true knowledge..." Charlie Chan (author Earl Derr Biggers ...Behind That Curtain 192.

Hey! Nice to see another local Thanks for the info. Any suggestions on a particular midge/terrestrial combination? I'm still pretty green on what's working where and when... but I'm learning. Thanks!!!!

EDIT: I just looked at the White Minnow pattern and I don't have a few of the materials.. would a white wooly bugger be a workable pattern in its place?

pm me and I'll do what I can to help you out. However, I won't see PM until Tuesday 1/2.
    "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." John Wayne.

"When you know, to know that you know, and when you do not know, to know that you do not know - that is true knowledge..." Charlie Chan (author Earl Derr Biggers ...Behind That Curtain 192.

+ Reply to Thread