I don't really have a recomendation because I have a pair of Cabelas Neopreme waders that I use year round. They were about $90 and have proven to be quite durable, warm in the cold, and used as waist high in hot weather and cold water pretty comfortable. I do have a complaint with wader manf. Why in the world don't they make waders to fit regular people. I am 5'9" and 250 lbs with a 29' inseam and size 10 feet. I just looked at the size charts and the XL and 2XL waders, which I need, all have 35 or 36" inseams with 12 to 13 size feet. The neopremes I have are the Stout ones and the inseam is still 33" so leg material still tends to bunch up some where. With the size 12 or 13 stocking feet that material bunchs up in the boot or I have to pull the heel up over my ankles, either way not very comfortable. I know that I am not the only fisherman built this way, in fact I believe that I am in the majority from what I see on the stream, so why won't the makers build waders to fit us?
I just ordered a pair of the Cabela's neoprenes because they have a better selection of sizes. I am 56 and have a well developed girth. By going to the Cabela's stout sizes I actually found something that doesn't look like it will try and squeeze me out the top or have a crotch at my knees.