My fly tying club is winding up for the year and we are ending the year with a bass fly fishing trip on June 6th. Many of the kids want to keep the fish they catch. I love bass fried, but are there any other tried and true recipies that I could give the kids that they could use to prepare their fish at home? If you have any simple recipies for bass, could you either post them here, or email them to me. I think the kids would love to receive recipies on how to cook their catch.

I've had so much fun teaching this fly tying club - some kids are doing great, and others still don't quite know what they are doing. We tied some Alien (fly of the week a few weeks ago)type flies and the kids have said that they are finally tying flies that look professional. They've also tied some pretty interesting wooly worms and wooly buggers! I want to thank all of you again that have donated items for the club - these kids are loving it. They've all told me how cool it is that a woman is teaching them how to do outdoor things. I couldn't have done it without all of your help!! Thank you!!