Creeping up on my Grandson (14)who was standing at the end of the dock and then growling as loud as I could. Then watching as he launched himself into the lake. Priceless. It is bear country which made it work so well. hahahahaha

Going in the wrong road to Nickleplate lake in 4 wheel drive, I had to go down the worst hill you ever saw. Then having to drive back up it. The guys at the four wheeling club said that many of them had never done that killer run.

Watching an 8 year old girl bring in a 6 pound trout which was 4 pounds heavier than either her Dad or her Grandpa had ever caught. Then later that night Watching those two gentlemen tell and re-tell that story around the campfire with such obvious pride was wonderful to see. She was a hero to all that were there when she said to her Grandpa gee Grampa its only a fish. Hilarious.

At the fish-in, Dana saying , "Well He did lose job at the zoo!" was the singular funniest line I heard all year. ( You had to be there )

A person at the Fish that in fell in three times on the same day. Was kinda funny too. lol