Christmas is here! Yea! so what if I paid for some of the things myself. I just got an email from my wife at home that I got a couple of big packages in the mail and I can?t wait till 5:00.

Anyways, I did some ebaying last weekend and picked myself up a used Dan-vice and a fly tying bench. I also received at my work address a small package from Paddy80701 with some fly tying materials donated by a friend of his, and now I?m almost in business!

<Good angel on right shoulder>
?Hey, it?s already 2:15, you will be off in less then 3 hours, that?s enough time to get in some more quality work. The boss will love you! Then we can go home and play with our new toys.?

<Bad devil on left shoulder>
(Look, you can take off at 4:55 or 4:50, and the boss won?t even notice? *cough* *cough* Wait aren?t you feeling a little sick now, perhaps you should really make good use of one of those sick days you have that won?t roll over to next year. With the new peace of mind you?ll have after playing with your new toys, you know it will benefit the office in the long run.)

You all get the picture I am dealing with here? I, think I will be a saint today, but *cough* it sure is tempting!

Jon