+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bolle Polarized Sunglasses

Default Bolle Polarized Sunglasses

Hey folks,

Bolle glasses....

Anyone have a pair? How's the performance of the
    polarization? I'm thinking on getting a pair of "Limits". Trying to research before I buy.

Thanks

Steve

I have had several pair and I loved those glasses. I found them great for fishing, skiing and even driving.

However, after slamming a pair in the trunk, running over a pair in the snow, losing a pair in the river and leaving a pair at a check out, and finally having a pair stolen off my desk, the expense just got to be more than their worth...lol.

Now, I have a pair of 20$ polarized lenses that I don't believe are as good but I have had these for 3 years...go figure.
    Teri

The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not protect you.

I have a couple different pair. Don't know the models but they are adequate. Got them as gifts and notice that Big 5 sells them at cut rates a few times per year. The polarization works fine and they do have different tints. If the price is right i say get em. RC
    "Growin up leads to growin old and then to dyin. Dyin to me don't sound like all that much fun." J Mellencamp

Quote Originally Posted by crook33
    I have a couple different pair. Don't know the models but they are adequate. Got them as gifts and notice that Big 5 sells them at cut rates a few times per year. The polarization works fine and they do have different tints. If the price is right i say get em. RC
    Glad you brought up the Big 5 deal...

I think price wise it can't be beat but I bought some and found after time that they weren't even close in quality...vision wise ..to others I had [have]...despite their reputation...don't wear them anymore....just my experience....

+ Reply to Thread