It works! It really works!

Each fall and winter my hands, and more specifically my finger tips become dry and rough which leads to cracking and bleeding. Because of this, fly tying can be a bit of a challenge. I have tried all sorts of hand cremes and lotions, but for some reason the skin does not absorb them. Even with an overnight application I can wipe off the lotion with a towel only to expose the dry roughness once again. I have yet to find a lotion or creme that my hands can absorb and don't leave a greasy residue, until now. Having read several posts and the sponsors page I decided to give Yosemite Brand Fly Tyer?s Finger Treatment a try. My skin seems to absorb it and remain smooth without that greasy feeling I get with other hand lotions. While it does not heal the cracks I get on my finger tips, it does smooth them out enough to allow the thread to not catch and become frayed or have dubbing stick to my fingers instead of the thread. I like the fact that I don't apply it all over my hands just to benefit my finger tips. I just apply very small amount to each of my finger tips and Voila I am in business. Dubbing has never been better this time of year for me.