I'm pretty new to the bluegill game, and I live in Idaho, where opportunities are somewhat limited. I'm looking for "how to", "when to", "what to" type information. I've been a do-it-yourselfer to this point, and my success has been minimal. I've learned quite a bit from these boards, but most of it isn't specific enough for my situations. I've caught fish on flies recommended here, but I get the feeling that I'm missing a lot on technique and strategy. I've never caught more than 6 or 8 bluegill in a day, and I hear people talk about loading a boat with them, so I know I have much to learn. Somebody wanta take a crack at walking me through what to do at certain times of year/day. What they like to eat at those times, etc. I tie my own flies, and fish out of a pontoon boat, with an electric motor on it. I feel almost like I did when I first walked onto a golf course without knowing the first thing about it. I knew what was supposed to happen, but didn't have much of a clue how to make it happen. Any help you can give would be appreciated. (Or you could just come to Idaho in the Spring, and show me!