Got to slip away today for about 4 hours and fish one of my favorite little rivers. When I left home I decided to take my 3wt because its so much fun. My second fish was the biggest brown I have ever actually landed. No camera, no measuring tape, no scales ... but a good guess would put the fish between 4-5 lbs. I was stoked. About 2 hours later and a mile downriver I hooked into a nice 'bow that was pushing 4 lbs. All in all, a great day for me. Lot's a fish and two really nice ones. Here's the funny thing ..... earlier this year I had found a wooly bugger in a tree. It had a couple of variations from a typical booger. I took it home and tied up 10-12 because it just had that look ... you know ... that's got to catch a fish. That's all I fished with today. I broke off one on a hook set after about an hour of fishing and I fished with the other the remainder of the day. I saw no reason whatsover to switch . It killed me having to leave early because there were a couple of more holes I really wanted to fish. Maybe next time.