I placed an order on the 16th of November for 2 1/2 oz jars of their product. I got a email the same day saying that they received my order and the package was already in the mail. It has already crossed the US/Canadian border arriving this morning. That is ten days which In my experience is very fast to get something from the States to here. Great service. I tried it out and man what a difference! I work a lot with cement and have hands that you could sand oak with. A tiny bit of this stuff and My fingers and thumbs feel smooth as a babys bottom. This stuff really works and a bonus is that They are a FAOL sponsor. Knock me down and call me Shorty, what do you know they paid for the shipping and added an extra 1/4 oz jar free of charge.

To top off this great service, 20 minutes after it arrived the doorbell rang. Who could it be I asked myself? It was a very attractive young lady who said She had flown all the way up to Canada to show me how to apply the stuff as part of their introductory service.
Ok! Ok! So I lied about that part, the rest is true though.

Seriously though , great service, very good product.