+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: for a welcome, I have been reading the things I got.

Default for a welcome, I have been reading the things I got.

Just so you know, I have been reading what I got in the mail. I just don't know how you all did it, but it is great. I have a stutter sometimes now and a definite twinge in my right eye, so I think it must be going faster that they thought, However, I'm most proud of you and the things you have done. I keep looking at the bulletin board for new things too. You all are the greatest. Thanks, Al

Al, you have been a remarkable teacher and really a mentor from afar. Thank you, Sir.

nighthawk Guest

Al,
    Though I have never had the chance to meet you in person I can tell by your posts and articles that your passion for life and our sport is too great to be measured. It is you, Al, who have made this board such a wonderful place to visit! I will never forget the kind words and prayers you sent us when we found out our son had cancer. You took the time to reach out and help your fellow man and that is always a great thing to do. You have also made my fly tying and fishing much more fun than I ever thought it could be. I haved heard it said that the measure of a man can be taken by the number of his friends. In that case, Al, I think you are one of the greatest men ever! I continue to pray for you and I have faith that the Lord will take care of you in His way. Have faith, Al, and know that you have made our world a better place to live and will continue to do so for a long time to come. God willing we can get you back on the waters soon.

God Bless you, Al.

------------------
    Eric "nighthawk"

Thank you Al...YOU ARE THE GREATEST OF THEM ALL SIR!!!

------------------
    "Fear No Fish"

Good to hear from you, sir. Keep checking in on us, this place has definite therapeutic properties!

We're all in your corner, Al.

R

------------------
    [url=http://www.native-waters.com:dbb1a]http://www.native-waters.com[/url:dbb1a]

This is for my family on FAOL;

I have sent my mail and e-mail to Al.
    AL is special to all of us, if God is taking him early we all need to let him know how we feel. It will not matter if he lives another 20 years, saying he is loved, respected, and honored will not hurt.
    So my friend Al, if this is the begining of the end you will know how we all feel.
    Special is a word that does not give you proper respect, but I do not have a better one.

Hugs
    Harold

We have been blessed by your wisdom, your patience, and the sacrifice of Many hours to this wonderful family at FAOL.

The contributions you have made are second to none. If the Great Spirit looks down on you Mr. Campbell it is with a big smile, down the road he knows he will be tying allot better.

May your loops be tight to caress the riffles and eddies. I am humbled by your style and courage.

Philip
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

"G" Al, God bless, and we love you, Grubb FAOL...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Al,

I can honestly say that I happened to stumble upon "The FAOL Family" one day and it was meant to be. Ive learned so much from your experiences on the water and in life. You have made my love for the sport of flyfishing and tying grow with every article and fly youve put out here. Thank you so much for your dedication and desire to give us something we all cherish.

Seege
    Richard Essegian

[This message has been edited by FIREMAN (edited 11 February 2005).]

Mr. Campbell you will never know how much you mean or to how many people, but please know that this guy will never forget what you've meant to me. If I could know a quarter of what you know i'd be a thousand times better as a fisherman. If i could help a quarter of the people you've helped i'd be a thousand times the richer! We are all the richer from our time spent with you here. Take care friend and know that you are in our prayers.
    "Growin up leads to growin old and then to dyin. Dyin to me don't sound like all that much fun." J Mellencamp

+ Reply to Thread