I'll try to make a long story short. I have been sitting on two broken rods for more than 4 years. These two rods were broken on the Green river Utah on 9/11/02. Yes two rods in one day! Lets just say it was a very bad day. I just broke the third rod one month ago. I sent all these rods back on the same day back to the manufactor for repairs. The first rod to arrive in 8 total days with no questions asked was the Temple fork. The second arrived in 14 total days was the St. Criox. The St. Criox rod co. gave me the option on upgrading the the rod by just paying the differnce between the the two rods. Yes I upgraded and also changed the wt. size with no problems. The last to arrive in a total of 17 days was the G Loomis. This rod is an IMX 2 pc. 4 wt. they no longer make a 2 pc. They called me and asked if a 3pc. would be ok at no exta cost. I smiled and said it would be fine. I'm very happy with all three rod manufactors. I hope everyone has the same luck returning rods for repair as I did. Later.