A question was posted.....what have you lost ...man some of the things listed are amazing....
I have lost 3 full fly box's so far this year (thanks brother in law ) had a guide series gander mountain 9 ft 8 wt stolen with a ross big game 4 reel set for steel head...had yet to catch a fish on eather....got the rod for my son..( new one on its way very soon)
had my waders blow out of the truck after my buddy neglected to close the tail gate, met every fish cop in every state I have fished, some more than once ( 4 states ) ( no tickets just lic checks ), slid down some steep hills in the lovley state of PA broke another rod there, put a few holes in my waders that blew out of the truck, ( was time for some new ones any ways), went steel head fishing last weekend hooked 21 and to add insult to injury I landed zero all the while getting slammed by my buddys who were fishing not too far from me and saw most hook ups... any one know the cost of bowling cause it's got to be cheeper than this sport, I figure I am up to round $1500.00 sofar and it is just the beginning of the spring season.......so how is your season going ? what have you lost?