+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fly Tying Clinic - Denver - Nov 9th

Default Fly Tying Clinic - Denver - Nov 9th

If you got the time to learn new flies, material use and learn new techniques:

November 9th meeting - Cherry Creek Anglers Chapter of TU
    Fly tying clinic
    Free enterance
    6:30-9:30pm - Thursday - November 9th
    Terrace Gardens at Dove Valley - 13065 East Briarwood Avenue - Englewood Colorado
    Get the scoop on patterns for
    local rivers and destination locations.
    ? Raffle - Full Outfit: LL Bean rod, reel, pack & tackle
    ? Bucket Raffles
    ? Door Prizes
    ? Sneak Peek: Barry Reynolds Altitude Network Series
    ? Fish Sculptor Demonstration-Larry Winslow
    ? Rod Making Demonstration-Doug Borer
    ? Refreshments
    Guest Tiers!!!
    Sue Armstrong (Whiting Farms Demonstration Tier), Marty Bartholomew(FF author), John Betts (innovative fly tier and tying material developer), Aramis Brenton, Joe Brenton, Bob Churchill, Pat Dorsey (FF Author, Orvis Guide of the Year), Kent Higgins, Jonathan Keisleng, Mike Kulhawick, Al Makkai (Whiting Farms Demonstration Tier), Chaz Matsumoto, Richard Mead, Jim Neiberger, Al Noraker, Elden ?Mac? Packer, Chuck Prather, Frank Prekel, Allan Reyes, Barry Reynolds (FF Author, FF video series host) , Bill Searles, Steve Schweitzer (Whiting Farm's Marketing Manager), Bob Shaw, and Hyrum Taylor.

a bunch of mighty fine tiers.

dB
    dB
    Sanitize your FF equipment and wash your boat, trailer, livewells & sumps. Wash your wading dog

does this clinic help you out with that I must have it disorder? i could really use some help with that. i'm begining to buy anyting that resembles a tying material that i have enough money for.

Quote Originally Posted by Warm Water Fly Fisher
    does this clinic help you out with that I must have it disorder? i could really use some help with that. i'm begining to buy anyting that resembles a tying material that i have enough money for.
    It will positively help you along with that "disorder." It will give you the desire to run out to the nearest dealer the next morning and get rid of the green stuff weighting down your pockets so you don't have to worry about how to spend it the rest of the month.
    dB
    Sanitize your FF equipment and wash your boat, trailer, livewells & sumps. Wash your wading dog

that might be a problem. lol

I've figured out that fly tying has helped me loose weight. Perhaps not the healthiest of diets, but just as effective.

After doing the math and figuring out what kinds of new materials and tools I could buy with my lunch money, I make the only sane decision and head to the fly shop. My wife is still none the wiser and has no clue how much is vested in all those silly feathers and strings.

i don't think i could go on that diet, i eat through my materials pretty quickly

Warm Water

+ Reply to Thread