I think the bottom line on this is..

You buy what you enjoy using or can afford at that time...

I think what a lot of people get really upset about, myself included, are people who will not answer the question asked because they are too damn busy touting the benefits of a more expensive rig.. without looking at the question being asked nor the limit that that user has in mind at that time..

I have asked questions on different boards such as what about this tfo at 150.00 or that white river at 125.00 etc.. most of the ff's that respond look at what is asked and answer to the question.. there are however a few "elitists" who immediately look down on the mid to lower priced rig and belittle the asker of the question for even considering such a rig.. and give the impression that if you dont talk about higher end rigs.. dont waste my time...

My point is simple.. do I need the top of the line sage to enjoy ff'ing.. no.. would I like to afford one.. you bet your sweet behind I would.. but aint gonna happen right now.. dont look down on me as a lesser ff if I ask a question about a less expensive rig.. support me in my endeavour to enjoy this sport.. answer the question I ask without trying to sell me something I simply cannot afford.... dont try to make me feel less of a ff if I dont have a closet full of high end gear...

Thats just my opinion.. and the neat part about the U.S.A. is we all have the right to express that opinion... just dont try to make me feel less of myself or my situation when I do...

MacFly