I was playing around today with my Turbo Dubbing Twister and decided to try to make some dubbing brushes using thread instead of Ultra wire. I knew that the thread would want to untwist the minute I let off the tension, so I tried something different. I took the piece of thread that would lay on top of the dubbing and "painted" it with super glue. I have a super glue dispenser with a brush applicator, so I simply ran this up the length of the thread before I layed the thread on top of the dubbing material. It worked great! I twisted up the brush and put it on the "drying board". This is simply a piece of heavy card board with slits cut in one end to hold each dubbing brush and a piece of packing tape on the other end, sticky side up. After about two minutes, it was dry and it doesn't even try to untwist. This will work great for those time you don't want the extra weight of the wire dubbing brush. Just thought I'd share this tip. If anyone is interested in learning more about the Turbo Dubbing Twister, send me an email.

Jim Smith