Last fall I had made an order to cabela's for various supplies needed for an up-coming salmon trip. Some of the items were not what I had expected, nothing wrong with them, just not what I really wanted. I was going to return them but never got around to it.

Fast forward to this years salmon trip. One of the chest packs I had ordered last year had a small seam that was unravelling, I had only used it once since I got it so I was a bit disappointed. I also found the other items I was going to return the year prior but didn't. I called customer service and explained my situation and they told me to send everything back, explain what I wanted done and they would do everything in their power to make me happy. I had asked for a refund for the gear never used and a replacment for the one pack I liked with the seam unravelling. Not only did I get exactly what I wanted, but they managed to return my new pack in time for this years trip. That was 2 weeks after I sent it to them.

Just thought I'd share the story. With so many companies giving up on customer service, I'm glad some still care for repeat bussiness.