Larry:
That looks real good. Try fishing it off of a sinking line or a sink tip if you get a chance.
It doesn't show up that well, but if you want to get an idea what the iridescent gift wrap paper looks like, in the second picture that I posted the fly to the right and the one on the bottom have it applied to them. One is flat and the other one is textured. I use a foiling glue to put it on the foam.
Going around the horn on the third picture. Some ways to add a bit of flash or iridescence to the flies
Top left has a Mother of Pearl transfer foi over silver transfer foil. The black one is tied with black foam and has Mother of Pearl transfer foil on it. The brown is tied on orange foam with a copper leaf applied. The tiger stripe is done with the wrapping paper.
Some other ways are to use clear nail polish with glitter added. I shy away from nail polish, even the Hard as Nails because there seems to be a lingering odor to the fly that never fades. If you're going the epoxy route, You can pick up a fine or extra fine glitter at a craft store, or from a catalog, like Barlow's, that sells lure making stuff to mix in before applying.
You can pick up transfer foils at some craft stores, or on line, google "Jones Tones"