Old Joe, I bought the 16 ft camo version in 1980 and am still using it. I bought it for duck hunting and I am still using it. I believe it weighs in at 120 lbs. more with the anchor and paddles plus the extras in the middle seat. I have fished out of it and was standing while casting. I use a 4 hp and a 10 hp motor on the transom. When I bought it the rep in Mo. had been down to Florida where they make and test them. They had put a 35 hp motor on it and went out into the ocean. It ran just fine. Just to be safe when meeting a larger boat I make sure I angle into their wake. I don't shoot standing up in the boat but sitting down I shoot a 12 ga and have no problems. Over all it is quite a stable boat.
I don't even remember what I paid for it and do not know the price of a new one now. With a 10 hp motor I have loaded the boat with 2 people and a dog with all the duck hunting gear that goes along with the sport. I just hauled it up to the Squaw Creek area Friday for this years waterfowl hunting. A small 600 buck trailer will haul it fine. I just hauled my rig up to Squaw Creek for this seasons waterfowl hunting. Good luck on your choice of boats.