Hello, I?m Diane and I?m a fly tying stuff junkie. I have a pretty normal amount of stuff but I swear I don?t remember why I thought I?d use 12 spools of old embossed tinsel, 15 yards of plastic pullchain in 3 sizes, pre-formed foam bodies in grey, four colors of microfibbets (haven?t used one yet), and.. well you get the picture. I?m willing to bet there are more like me out there. This swap requires you to use some material you already bought but have not used and wouldn?t likely use if this swap hadn?t happened to catch your attention. Ebay auctions count as ?bought.? Any style and size of fly goes. Don?t bother to announce your fly but DO announce the material you will use. Limit will be 12 tiers, including me. All tyers are welcome, skill is not a prerequisite. Create 12 of the same fly and send them in with toe tags (at least your name and name of fly), crush-proof container (biggish since if you send in an altoids container you will probably guarantee that someone else will use a 2/0 hook to create a giant fly in the shape of a mouse) , self-addressed envelope with return postage (no metering). YOU MUST BE ON TIME with your flies. If you send them in after the deadline, they?ll be returned to you unopened and the rest of us will be bummed.

To sign up, it?s first come, first served but you have to say what material you?re going to use when you sign up.

Flies due to me by: January 1st
(yes that?s way in the future but some of you might need the time to dig through your piles of stuff and find the stuff you said you?d be using)

1. Diane - ugly pre-formed foam bodies
2. white43 - Arizona simi seal RECEIVED
3. HMD - strange silver tinsel cord RECEIVED
4. Ridgeliner - gold embroidery thread RECEIVED
5. YOUR NAME COULD BE HERE
6. rainbowchaser - kangaroo
7. Wrangler - Bear Hair Clouser RECEIVED
8. Danny - elk hair
9. Betty - it ain't easy being green RECEIVED
10.rawfish - weird flowy yarn stuff
11.Joe Valencic - glass beads RECEIVED
12.REE

Send your flies to:

Diane Maluso
423 North Albany Street
Ithaca, NY 14850

We suddenly have a late opening in this swap. If anyone wants in and can get me their flies by Jan 1, c'mon in. First come, first served.