I finaly tracked my doctor down. I was scheduled for a check up prior to the Michigan Fish-In. However he had started his own prictice in the town of Lakeview, MI (about 60 miles away) and I got lost in the shuffel (his move and the Fish-In). His offices are in his wifes health food store and called "The Healing Center". My first impression was WOW, I like this place!! Renovated store front with attached curio/gift shop. The "Waiting Room" is in the front of gift shop and instead of reading old magazines you can browse the shop! Nice marketing ploy!
Anyway. My answers to his questions were all positive, my blood pressure was 138 over 72, a new record low for me during a doctors visit! And, I'm scheduled for blood work here in Evart tomorrow.
We discussed quiting smoking and he recommended a "kit", all natural that worked for him, only $14.00. I hope I can report on it's effectiveness in a couple of weeks. He also suggested a book on diets for those with Type 0 blood, my evening reading. We that are so blessed "Should Eat Red Meat"! Prime Rib, T bone, NY Strip, whoo haaa!!
No potatoe's though, just have to settle for bigger salads!
Michigan Fish-In 2016, 17, 18 etc. here I come and maybe more!!
Oh yeah, he's from West Montana so we talked some fishing too.