This is the message I get when TRYING to connect to the FAOL Chat Room. Does ANYONE know what this means? I have been unable to access ( probably lucky for FAOL) that site ever. On the other, hand when I was in California with this same computer and using the same ISP, IT WORKED. SO WHAT's UP WID DAT??

Volano Chat Server

Unable to Connect
Problem
The VolanoChat applet failed to connect to the VolanoChat server either because the server has reach its capacity or because the server is temporarily down.

Solution
Wait a few minutes and try again.

If that didn't work ...
You may be trying to connection through an HTTP proxy server. The VolanoChat applet cannot connect to the VolanoChat server through an HTTP proxy server since it doesn't communicate using HTTP. Try switching the connection to a SOCKS proxy server or try using a network address translating (NAT) router for your firewall, if either of those options are available for you. VolanoChat works fine through firewalls using SOCKS or NAT. Your network administrator may be able to help you change your settings to work with VolanoChat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright ? 1996-2002 Volano LLC. All rights reserved. Valid XHTML 1.0 and CSS. Mark

------------------
I'd rather be in Wyoming!