+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ROSCOE WRAP UP

Default ROSCOE WRAP UP

Well the flood crew lived up to its name .... it wasn't a complete wash out but it was pretty wet .As we all know its the people not the fish that make these get togethers .Had a great time with old friends and made some new ones .Fishing on the Delaware was a bust but the Beaverkill cleared Saturday and we had a nice trip up to the covered bridge and Fir Brook ..... Sunday was a wet morning but the streams were still fishable but high..Did some tying every nite . Allan Podell amazed us all tying a Royal Wolf on Size 32 hook . Some great stories were told and some good jokes .Making plans for the June fishing trip to Roscoe... Dates to be posted soon .Oh and the fishing was unforgettable....Thanks to all the good friends ,some old and some new for making it a pleasant trip.. Pictures to follow soon.

Default some photos

It was great to (finally) be able to hang out with the Roscoe gang. I had a blast. Thanks so much to our co-hosts, Allan (tyeflies) and Mike (ny angler). Here are a few photos.

Allan (tyeflies) and Monty on the stream

RW getting ready

Allan (tyeflies) tying at the Rockland House

Some of Allan's (tyeflies) size 32 dries.
    "If I'm not going to catch anything, then I 'd rather not catch anything on flies" ... Bob Lawless

Diane,

You need to switch to url tags. The img won't work with html files.

Jesus still hangs out with fishermen.

I am happy that I had the chance to make it for a day. It was great to finally put faces with the names. Hoping to spend some extra time on the next trip for tying etc. It was great to meet ya'll.

Good to meet you, too, carp. Hey.. there are going to be tying sessions on Tuesday evenings this winter.
    "If I'm not going to catch anything, then I 'd rather not catch anything on flies" ... Bob Lawless

Hay carp ... come down for the one in June we will be there for a week or so and the fishing is the best ... more bugs... warmer temps ... last year my truck turned green with all the bugs that were coming off ... NIce to meet ya hows cayuta fishing on your end ?

I'm planning on attending at least a couple of the tying sessions, I could use all of them.
    The fishing on my end of Cayuta? Sorry, I've been working. I'm sure it stinks .

+ Reply to Thread