"OOPS"! It has been brought to my attention, and is my face Red!

In the "Dressing Salmon Flies", there are 293 missing fly pattern articles, for the 08-Flies file. This my fault when in the process of Sending Files from their Main Folders, to the FAOL 2006 CD Folder. The file in question 08-Flies.

This mistake is on all CD's that I burned this year, and I only have 19 CD's remaining (with error). But I want to make things right, for my error if possible.

If you really need the those missing file this year, there are a couple options that, I can do...

1) Email me at parnelli@comcast.net , requesting a Replacement CD, using "Replacement CD" in the subject line of your email. Please include your full mailing address, so I can locate it in my FAOL Mailing Label file. I will pay out of my own pocket for the replacement.

2) Send me a replacement CD inside the sleeve you received with the faulty CD, include a self-addressed envelope with 39? postage for return mailing.

3) If you have Broadband or other high-speed internet connection I can send the whole file as one attachment (13 MB), or as individual files (largest file is 3.7 MB). Please email me at parnelli@comcast.net , using "Request Attachment" in the subject line, and tell me, if you want it sent as the whole file or as the separate Category files.

4) If it really does not matter that much, I will have the Dressing Salmon Flies file corrected for next years offer.

Again my apology for my error. ~Parnelli